My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Controversy...Drama...Suspense - I Love It



This movie has not received very good reviews since being screened however I cannot wait to see it. To me it appears to have all the elements of a phenomenal movie. I hope it lives up to the hype.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger CR said…

    I agree, and I love the main actress. I can't wait to see it.

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    I'm with you on this one Matthew. I loved the book and I'm looking forward to catching it in the theatre this weekend.

    Some critics have panned it, but these are the typicalsnooty pedigree ones. Over at IMDB there are a lot of great reviews by fans of the book and even those who have never read this work of fiction. Yes, I said it people. This is a work of fiction and should be viewed as such. Enough of the controversy; intelligent discussion is a good thing.

    Here's the link to the reviews on IMDB
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382625/

    Cheers,
    Jason

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Jason,

    I am with you - no matter what the critics say, I am gonna see this movie

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger dey dey said…

    Cant wait to see this movie... we have tickets for 10PM Fri evening.. Hope it lives up to the book. =)

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Dey Dey - I am gonna see it this weekend too - let me know what you think....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home