My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nothing Compares 2 U - Memories That Never Fade

Looking back it passed like a flash. Now the memories are all I hold of those times we spent together. The photos are gone. The phone calls are gone. The connection is gone. You were my first. You will not be the last. But there is a tiny piece of my heart that will always be yours Brock.

So here is a special thought for my first boyfriend, my first intimate connection, and my first love. You were a part of my life for over 2 years. I miss you. I love you. I hope you are as happy in life as I am.



9 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger tinkerfaerie said…

    That is so sweet :) The person might not be part of your life anymore but the memories will always remain. Chin up Matt!

    p/s: Can I link you to my blog? You can give me a reply on my tagboard.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Tinkerfaerie -

    sure you Can link me to your blog! Be my guest!

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    May there be many Brocks in your life.

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Wow...what a tribute.

    I see you got my name right noW! lol.

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    They say you never forget your first love.
    That was a nice post. Thanks. Got me thinking about mine ;)

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Nice Matt :) I'm glad your memories of him and wishes for him are good -- it will make for better relationships to come.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    agreed Jim - very true!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger dey dey said…

    Its so nice to ponder our first love... then it sucks then its good... then what do you have? I wish I could forget mine... You made me think! =) thanks dey

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Sometimes you wish you could forget - then you think of everything you learned...and somehow you are glad that you will always remember

     

Post a Comment

<< Home