My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Who Stole Who's Trademark - Beware Scottie and Brett!

On the podcast posted on Brett Cajun's blog (see link right) it was recently stated that Scottie thinks I stole their tag line "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly".

Let the Record State:

This tag line has been mine since March 2005 when I began my blog!

Don't go throwing round accusations Scottie....."The Ugly" is in the title for a very good reason!

He He - love you guys!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Hmmmm...well I never noticed. YOU lose trademarks when you go months and don't blog...AND when you don't update your blogroll. I have not benn called "The Once Exciting Now Boring..." since May...OF LAST YEAR!!! ;)

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous hbjock said…

    Hehehhe you're so funny.. although I must admit that Scotty got you good with that comment.. heheh we still all love you anyway though sexy ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home