My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another Blog Transition In Progress - Read On!

Yeah I had a bad day....a bad week...a bad couple of weeks...I just don't talk about it much on this blog...this blog has tended to be more about my thoughts concerning general nebulous issues...things I heard about on the news...or social issues and ideas...very rarely has it centered around my life...

If you recall on July 21, 2005, made an entry that told everyone that a blog transition was in progress...in the entries that followed I opened up about my past and my history regarding religion and coming out as gay...

Well I think its time again...to open up and let people in a little more...thus the sounding goes out that another blog transition is in progress...there will be stories of my life, my history, my family, my good times and bad...even my ugly times when I behave like an absolute bastard....but that will be the real me...the good, the bad, the ugly...that is the title of my blog after all.

So bear with me as you did before and you will learn a lot about me, my life and what makes me tick...hope you enjoy the ride

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    I actually did an entire week called Dark Week and it was all really bad stuff that I had been through. It was really really drak but good to get it all out.

    I will be looking forward to hearing more about your life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home