My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Moaning And Groaning - What A Crazy Morning!

I thought it would be like any other morning. I woke up at 6:15 am. I showered, shaved and ironed my pants. Then suddenly at 6:50 am I started hearing noise from outside. Then it got louder. It was moaning. It was loud moaning...and groaning and heavy breathing. At first I thought it was my neighbors upstairs having a lot of fun.

But it was something all too strange.

I opened up the front door a little and peeked outside...after all I did not know who or what was actually out there. I did not see anyone so I walked outside...the whole time I was hearing this moaning and groaning. Only now I heard slapping sounds. I was like..dang someone is having a whole lot of fun.

I looked about 15 - 20 feet away and I saw a figure through some bushes. I had found the source of the noise. I thought I heard two voices and was like...damn...two guys going at it in the early morning right outside...they are brave.

But then I looked closer...

I only saw 1 pair of legs....but how could that be. I walked closer and it was true...there was a lot of groaning...a lot of moaning...a lot of heavy breathing..but only 1 man.

One guy was making all this noise himself. I walked around the front of my apartment complex and saw the guy in full view...in his grayish blue speedo...the image has been burned into my eyes...ugh..ugh..

He was leaning up against the fence and slapping himself...and making all the noise at the same time...I don't know what he was on but he was having himself a grand old time.

Soon after that the firetruck, ambulance, and cop car arrived. He was hauled away and so ended the morning of the random groaner and moaner...

Oh the gay ghetto...gotta love it....

10 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said…

    LOL...grayish blue speedo, huh? What was he thinking so early in the morning? :)

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    That was hot.
    Sounded like a date I had once.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Spider said…

    GEE - remind me never to beat off at your bedroom window... ;-)

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger savante said…

    Good God. You do have some interesting neighbours.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous nettie said…

    They must have taken him away to find out his secrets...

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Nettie - lol - i wonder what his secrets were - haha - he was a crazy one - that is for sure...

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Stammhirnlied said…

    Oh man, grey speedos @ 6am conjure up the image of greyish, er, other stuffs... eurghh...

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger dbv said…

    what???? no pics????

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    LOL - this experience was too horrifying to keep any photographic record of...:-)

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    OK Matt, that is weird. I have a scary image in my head now. Thanks a lot ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home