My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thought On My Mind As Of Late - Dating Is Hard

Every guy I seem to meet here in Atlanta either does not want to date me or meets me and never calls back....hmmmm...the only common denominator is me...

short and sweet and to the point...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Justaguynatl said…

    Lol...silly boy, it's not you...it's Atlanta...or, maybe, it's just the two of us who have this "unique" trait...

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger deanos said…

    With looks like yours and thoughts like yours...it is their loss! I just wish you lived closer to Texas...I am absolutely positive I would have you on dates so quickly you wouldn't know what hit you.

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said…

    Search my blog...I wrote about dating recently. I have been single for over 4 years now...I've made a ton of friends out of it, and I'm positive that I will meet someone I want to spend my life with again. It is hard, almost exhausting at times, but there are so many benefits. You haven't been dating the right guys...keep trying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home