My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

What Kind of Gay Man Are You? - Let's Find Out


Ok...so I clicked on Scotty's blog and saw the link for the gay quiz he saw on Spiderman's blog. So I took it...you can check out the results below:

You scored as Straight Acting. Heya you are on the straight and narrow but still enjoy a good cute guy with a pint of beer.

Straight Acting

70%

The all-round cute gay guy

60%

A Big Bear

30%

Straight

20%

Raging Queer

10%

Straight Queer Basher

10%

S + M guy

10%

What type of Gay are YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com

7 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    That sounds like you, the straight acting cute gay guy with latent bear tendencies :)

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Hmmmmm, why does this NOT surprise me in the least?

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger tinkerfaerie said…

    So cute :) Can we be blog buddies though I'm straight?

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous nettie said…

    Can my female friend take this, I'd be itnereste in her results.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous nettie said…

    *Interested. I can spell.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous hb jock said…

    I got the same results as you... I never really pegged myself for being the straight guy... hmmm...

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Results can be interesting - :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home