My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Images Of The Week - The Sport Of My Life






For as long as I can remember, tennis has been an important part of my life. I do not get to play as much anymore but I absolutely love it. I used to go to the tennis courts and hit for hours against the wall just by myself. Just because I simply loved the sport. I follow the players and the championships online. I am glued to any tennis match I see on television. I love it. It was the first sport that I really fell in love with. I grew up on Steffi Graf, Monica Seles, Martina Navratilova (yes she still played when I was younger). I love it and always will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home