My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Nosey People - A Pain In The Butt

So I am sitting here at Barnes and Noble in the coffee cafe. I understand that whenever you use your computer in a public place that people are bound to look over at it every once in a while out of habit.

But what really irritates me are the constant and perpetual peeping-computer-toms out there. They don't just glance at your computer, they look, stare, read, and evaluate exactly what you are doing.

Talk about rude...

One guy is looking at me right now and I hope he reads this damn post and realizes I am writing it about him...

5 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    So how did it go stud? Did the guy notice that you were writing about him? =)

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger savante said…

    You're a cute 27 yr old. I would be peeking at you too!

    Paul

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    My first check-in from Brazil...hey, I thought you were in Atlanta (you're profile says Dallas...) tomorrow when I have more time at the internet I'll catch up on your recent posts and see waz up.....(I'd look over your shoulder if I could)....Sangroncito

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger The Gock said…

    next time - you should start writing about the size and shape of your cock... and see if he keeps watching.

    ;)

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Mr. Brian said…

    just wave and invite him over to help post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home