My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Life In Atlanta - Differences Everywhere!

Where do I begin to tell you about how everything is different here!

Things in my job are pretty different...different laws, different people, different everything...

The city is much more spread out than Dallas, and the traffic is not as bad as I thought...

Its a little overwhelming driving in it but I will get used to it after a while...

Sorry for the short update, but I am swamped here at work already and need to jet

I dont have internet at home so my updates will be sporadic...

I will update when I can...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home