My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Samuel Arrives in Dallas

The time has come for Sam to visit Dallas.

He arrives this evening around 7:30 pm. I have not seen him in a while so I am very excited.

We will be here in Dallas until Saturday morning when we pull out for Atlanta.

Everyone say Hi!!!!

10 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    HI!!!! I hope you have fun in Atlanta. I always do!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hi!!! Hope you have a good time in Atlanta.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Nettie said…

    Howdy! Just to be different...

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    The thought of you two putting your heads together scares me. I'll be anxiously awaiting the news of your latest adventure... :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ha Ha - thanks for stopping by everyone :-)

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kree Kra said…

    um, sam and matt, if you guys want to have dinner tomorrow night then call me. i have no way of getting in touch with you guys except through this or email.

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Hey Sam!!

    Looking forward to the Matt and Sam travel entries next month :)

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Is it not raining there now Matthew? It looks like Dallas is going to get some storms REAL SOON. Good luck. I hope Sam has a smooth flight in.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    good luck and safe travels...
    i'm back in san francisco for the weekend from my trips to florida and new york...heading to brazil tomorrow..."see you" in about a week from brazil....sangroncito

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    me 2 want 2 say have fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home