My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another Week Almost Done - Thank God!

I am sitting here at work and I desperately need a break. I am exhausted. I am frustrated beyond all reason! Argh!

Breathe in! Breathe out! Find your happy place!
Breathe in! Breathe out! Find your happy place!
Breathe in! Breathe out! Find your happy place!

Phew...ok done! I'm there...

So just a post to let everyone know I am still around...been super busy working 12 hour days because of the Catastrophe in New Orleans...

Only 6 more business days at my Dallas office and I am gone!

Talk to you guys soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Nettie said…

    If you just say "find a happy place" you could be like that fish in Nemo!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    ha ha - you are right!

    Well I am trying to find my happy place right now!!!!!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Looking forward to seeing you around more once again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home