My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My New Apt - I Love It!

Ok..so right now I live in a house with Sam. The house is not bad at all. Actually I hate it - ha ha - Sam knows this..but Sam made a good point.

* He gave me the nice bed so that I would be more comfortable
* He gave me all the nice furniture as well
* He even gave me the nicer room

So I have determined that I need to shut my mouth and be thankful...

But...

We got approved for the new apartment! I am so pumped. We are right across the street from a mall, a blockbuster, a starbucks, my bank, a grocery store, a sushi bar, and one of the local cool gay bars...

All in the same shopping complex...how damn convenient...

I am excited...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Sweet! Sounds like you are getting all settled in.

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Glad it all going well Matt!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Nettie said…

    It's OK, shutting your mouth is highly overrated.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Anonymous ThatGuy said…

    (sings) I know where you ah-re! I know where you ah-re!

    ; -)

    —The BlogStalker

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Glad things are going well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home