My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Wireless Internet - Another Step Towards The Future

Yes - I now have wireless internet. One of my friends totally did a work over on my computer. Now it runs faster, loads up faster, and my wireless internet works.

I am excited b/c this means that I can go to coffee shops and use the net and keep my blog updated while I enjoy my caffeine.

So yeah - short blog today - just short updates like I promised...tell more later.

Everyone keep brettcajun's boyfriend in your thoughts...if you havent kept up with his blog, his bf stayed behind in New Orleans with his elderly parents and is right in the path of Hurricane Katrina (I hate that bitch already!)....

Talk soon...

11 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Woo hooo!! Go wireless! Go wireless! I have a desktop, so I haven't been able to do the wireless thing yet... but my dad just bought a brandnew desktop and I installed a wireless card in his computer and set mine up with a router, so now he gets high speed internet through my connection, which totally amazes me =).

    I will keep Brett's beau in my thoughts.. although I believe Katrina is a Category 1 hurricane? Which is nowhere near the power of Andrew which was a Category 5... or the other hurricanes last year which were all 3 and 4 I think...

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    It is actually a category 4 - 5 :-(

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    We have switched to wireless in our home. We have one wired and 3 wireless. Gotta love it!

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Happy wireless blogging!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    Hi Matt! Um, welcome to 2005 ;)

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ha Ha - yeah I know - I am finally catching up :-)

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    Um does this mean you wont be paying for DSL at the new ghetto fab apartment?

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Of course we will have internet for all of us once I get there :-)

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Nettie said…

    Oooh, new toys are fun. Although I totally regret not having a laptop :)

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    "all of us" ?

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    ha ha - i should have said the two of us - lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home