My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Apartment Is Empty - And I Am Out!

Everything is gone!

I am sitting in an empty apartment - everything has been sold or given away except for the bare essentials.

I am one of those people that has no problem parting with material items when I move.

I love moving with as little as possible!

4 more weeks and I am on my way....

Take care guys - blog soon!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Have a safe move sexy...

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    You're moving up to bigger and better things!

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Thanks Guys - I am starting to get very excited about my move - cant wait!

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger The One Your Mother Warned You About said…

    You really didn't need all of those things anyway! Good Luck!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Nettie said…

    I'm so impressed, I don't think I could live without all my stuff.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Nettie - its actually not that hard for me to part with stuff - i dont know why - i ended up giving away more stuff than I sold - but I did sell all the major itemts like my bed, armoire, kitchen table, etc...

    selling the past and looking forward to the future :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home