My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Gay Haikus - Gay Life In Poetry

If you have not checked out this book then you need to - it is absolutely hilarious!

Below are a few examples of some of the haikus in his book! For those who don't know, a haiku is poetry with 3 lines - the first line has 5 syllables, the second line has 7 syllables, and the 3rd line has 5 syllables!

Enjoy!

He's gorgeous, witty
And stimulating. Please, God,
Let him be a top

Why is it you fuck
As hard and fast as you can?
I am not PlayStation.

Yes, this feels quite good.
Still, could you pick up the pace?
Golden Girls is on.

See the gay man in
His natural habitat:
Bed Bath & Beyond

Pride: Shirtless homos
As far as the eye can see.
My pectorals suck.

English has no words
For what we just did in bed.
Oh, wait: "Tedious"

I'm considering
Giving up casual sex.
I hate the subway.

Where are all these gays
Going this early? Oh, right:
Sale at IKEA.

My heart is broken.
Maybe he will change his mind
if I lose five pounds

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home