My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Quick Update - So Damn Busy!

Wow - I have been so busy as of late.

Working a lot plus moving out of my apt have kept me from blogging regularly...I hope that you guys are still out there.

I have tomorrow off and then I only have 6 more days of receiving new files at work...

WOOHOO - then the countdown begins...

Even though I am not updating regularly I am still reading all of your blogs. It is so refreshing to keep up with you guys through your blogs.

It is like an extended family...

5 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    We are still here!

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    Glad everything is going well for you Matt!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    I've been busy as hell too!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Have a great labor day weekend!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees computers and PCs. Computer has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is computer networking site/blog. It pretty much covers computer networking related stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home