My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's A Moving Sale People - Going, Going, Gone!


All of my furniture is officially SOLD!

Yes - and I am excited!

I sold my bed for $300.00!

I sold my kitchen table for $150.00!

I sold my armoire for $150.00!

I sold a little chair of mine for $20.00!

I sold my computer desk for $50.00!

That is $670.00! Yes I could have gotten a little more but I was selling it to co-workers and friends.....and I HAD to get rid of it in two weeks or I would get nothing for it.

I am spending $950.00 to break my lease at my apt. complex. By selling this stuff for $670.00, I only have to dish out $280.00 to break my lease....

Phew! What a stress relief!

I will buy new stuff when I get to Atlanta b/c moving this stuff to Atlanta was just not feasible - U-haul is expensive and sucks!


I didn't wanna keep the stuff anyway - so I am glad I sold all of it!

14 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger m4mhouston said…

    Traveling light I see, hate to see you leave the BIG state of TEXAS before I even meet you, but it's a small gay world you know. Who know when paths may cross.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Woot Woot! That makes it seem more real when the house starts emptying!

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    Call me when you are ready to go furniture shopping!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    ha ha - i will call you to go furniture shopping of course -

    Lord knows I have no ability to decorate!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    Congrats...now if your reading this there is a SALE to dallas that is 48hrs. we have to buy by tomorrow the 12th. Only $69 dollars one way... call me at the office if you wanna make a deal!!!!!

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Kree Kra said…

    Surely you are taking your car with you to Atlanta, right?

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Now don't go spending that money with that favorite bartender of yours!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    KER- of course he's bringing his car, someone has to be my DD.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    LOL - i will NOT be a DD in atlanta

    I will need a DD myself

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Best of luck on the move! :)
    ~Matthew

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Sam-

    I dont have your office # bro so I cant call you

    Matt

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Ethan said…

    Best of wishes on your move!!

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger savante said…

    No ability to decorate? Hire me! I love decorating!

    Paul

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ethan - thanks for the best wishes - I will keep everyone informed how it goes...

    Savante - ha ha - how much do you charge for decorating advice?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home