My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Under Pressure - Pushing Down On Me!

Has there ever been so much pressure pushing down on you that you felt you might be crushed underneath its weight? I am sure everyone has...

Well that is where I am.

There is an interesting aspect to the idea and the feeling of pressure. It is not always a bad thing. Pressure can come from both good and rough times in our lives. My life has pressure right now from both sources.

I have to believe that both kinds of pressure will refine me into a better person down the road.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    thanks for the song matthew. its one of my all time favorites with bowie and queen teaming up. if pressure doesn;t refine you, it will control you. use the pressure to your advantage.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger hbjock said…

    ahhh well, that's the "joy" of life.. the ups and downs never end and unfortunately, it never gets easy :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home