My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Call For Prayers, Positive Thoughts, Well Wishes - Whatever You Are Able To Do!

To all of my friends in the blogging world...if you are reading this, please offer up a prayer, a positive thought, a well wish...heck take a moment of silence and offer up time for the health of one of my friends.

This person has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor. And I know this person needs every bit of help, support, and courage that can be mustered.

I believe that God hears us, and I know that Jesus listens when we talk...and I know that you all have different beliefs and different religions, but one thing is true. God is always listening...

So God...whoever you hold that to be...hears all prayers...so offer them up everyone!

Thank yo so much!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    I will.

    My neighbor's sister just went through surgery and chemo for a brain tumor. All is well for her so a happy ending is possible!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Jason said…

    I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. h

     

Post a Comment

<< Home