My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I Love Alanis - Watch Her Parody Of My Humps...So Funny

For all that is good in the world...you guys HAVE to watch this video.

I am sure you are all familiar with The Black Eyed Peas' song "My Humps"!

Watch Alanis do it - I was laughing out of my chair - ha ha!

First watch the original version and then watch the Alanis version!



5 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    great parody...which video is the joke?(lol)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Jason said…

    Oh that's great! I love me some Alanis.

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger savante said…

    I know! She was great! She came up with it during April Fool's I think.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Hey Savante - yes she did do that on April Fool's :-)

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous kyle said…

    i loves me some alanis, i'm just not there with this - maybe i don't get the joke (not the first time), but it's all just too boring for me.

    oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home