My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Living A Lie - When True Colors Shine Through



Have you ever witnessed someone putting on an act that you knew was false...

Telling you a story that you knew could not be true...

Acting in a way that could not be their true self...

Act like they are doing good for others when really the good is only for themselves...

I heard this quote today and it rang true for those situations...

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ and seem a saint when most I play the devil!"

2 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    i was raised with a complsive liar and its a confusing thing for a kid. as an adult, i was able to sort out alot of the reality of it all and am glad that i donot live in the same city with that sibling

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Sorted said…

    I see many people live this lie. It's just sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home