My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Now I Know I Like To Drink - But This Is Crazy!

For anyone who ever said I drank too much, just check this out. I have never heard of someone drinking this much, and I know I certainly have never come close!

This woman in Washington registered a .47 alcohol level. The legal limit is .08. Yes Ladies and Gentleman...that is almost SIX times the legal limit.

I guess no one was there to cut her off!

According to the story, "A check of all 356,000 breath tests administered since 1998 in Washington turned up only 35 above .40 - and none of those was higher than .45."

Perhaps this is not how you want to be best known?!?!

Check out the story below:

Woman Registers .47 Alcohol Level

3 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Wow, Im surprised she could even find the ignition at that level!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    and she was 58 yrs old..omg!!!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Jeff said…

    A nice young man (actually a tired old queen) registered .430 after he caused an accident killing a mother and daughter. At his sentencing, his lawyer asked the judge for leniency because his client was also injured in the accident.

    Wah, wah, wah....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home