My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Life Is Getting Super Busy - Sorry Everyone!

So the last few weeks have been super busy. I am about to start a new position at work along with trying to workout more, along with going on a few dates...so yeah life has been hectic to say the least.

But do not despair, I will be back to my usual blogging soon.

But on a side note - I was in the car of a co-worker at lunch this week and heard the song "Kiss the Rain" by Billie Myers. Such a good song. Here is the video and song below....enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home