My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Tribute To Three Friends Who Have Passed On - I Miss You!

So back in high school I worked at Krogers as a bagger and as a cashier. I knew a girl there named Donna. She was sweet and wonderful to be around. In college I knew two women named Adrianne and Miriam. I met them through church and they were great.

Looking back they each added something to my life whether it be small or large. Their memories have stayed with me over the years. Sadly, they each passed away from auto accidents.

But I wear a constant reminder of them and what they meant to me in my life.

3 rings around my neck - 1 for each of them!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    thats great that you remember your friends that way. its not only a tribute to them but to you too. that you respect their memory is something very special and it makes them live on for you. sorry for your loss though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home