My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

What If Everyone Cared - Is It Too Naive To Think It's Possible?

In my job, I tend to see the negative side of the average person. So much pent up anger, frustration, disappointment, expectancy, sadness, and rage. What if our better sides showed more often? Would that be such a bad thing?

What if each of us decided to pay it forward like the movie one time told us to do?

Who have you made a difference for lately? If you cant answer that question, then I challenge you to make a difference in someone's life starting now!

If you can easily answer that question, then I challenge you to do it again for someone else!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    admirable thought matthew and i hope helping others with unselfishness can become a norm. feel cynical in my job at times, i try to take an extra step for others without being proded.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home