My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Some Of My All Time Favorite Songs - Not All Inclusive

So I was searching around YouTube today, and I started thinking about some of my all time favorite songs. Now obviously this can be a daunting task when one thinks about all the incredible songs written and sung over the years. This list is not all inclusive but here it goes.

Five of my All-Time-Favorites:

Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor



I'll Remember - Madonna



If I Ain't Got You - Alicia keys



I Hope You Dance - LeAnn Womack



Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home