My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Countdown Begins - I Am The Anti-Valentine

I have not had a valentine in 6 years!

So yeah I'm a bit jaded and bitter! :-) ha ha

When is my prince charming gonna come and sweep me off my feet and give me a damn rose and some chocolate on Valentine's Day?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    sorry to hear that matthew. i hope your prince comes along soon but it might make you feel better if you got some candy for a friend of yours who may be in the same position as you.. you may make his day!

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous erik said…

    Even better is a prince that would bring candy and flowers any day of the year.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Erik - such a good point!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home