My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Workout Program - Damn It Kicked My Butt!

So yeah I am still trying to workout and lose weight...I am sure no one is suprised by that. It has been an up and down struggle forever. I thought I was in reaonably decent shape but oh no...I am so not...

I went to my gym yesterday and did a circuit routine.

I completed a circuit of 5 ab exercises with 12 reps in each exercise.

Then I started my weights.

I did 2 sets of 12 on SQUATS

I did 2 sets of 12 on BENCH PRESS

I did 2 sets of 12 on PULLDOWN

I did 2 sets of 12 on MILITARY PRESS

I did 2 sets of 12 on UPRIGHT ROW

I did 2 sets of 12 on TRICEPS PUSHDOWN

I did 2 sets of 12 on LEG EXTENSION

I did 2 sets of 12 on BICEPS CURL

I did 2 sets of 12 on LEG CURL

Then I did the entire routine a second time. By the end of it, I was dead tired. This is the routine I got out of the ABS Diet workout book...I was so out of breath and exhausted...but felt great...

So yeah I am gonna stick with my workout routine to see what happens. I will change it up every now and then..hopefully will see some results in the next month or so...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home