My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Some Fun And Interesting Quotes

"I do not pine over that which I cannot have and do not want!" - Me, 2007

"There are two kinds of artists left: those who endorse Pepsi and those who simply won't." - Annie Lennox, 1990

"I didn't make the rules. I only live by them." - said by everyone at some point

"The meeting of TWO PERSONALITIES is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any REACTION both are TRANSFORMED." - Jung

"If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap, and you won't mind." - Irving Becker

These last two quotes I actually read online on a person's profile but I thought they were so good, I had to post them here.

Hope you all enjoy them - take care!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home