My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Secret of Life - What A Mystery!

How many of us actually spend time pondering the meaning of life? I can't speak for the rest of the world, but I for one actually do spend time thinking about this unanswerable question.

Do I take the religious approach? - the secret of life is serving God!

Do I take the secular approach? - the secret of life is self indulgence!

Do I take the altruistic approach? - the secret of life is to serve humanity!

Do I take the subjective approach? - the secret of life is different for each individual!

Do we make this simple question more complex than it needs to be? I will let each of you decide what the answer to the question is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home