My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Computers Don't Like Me - Mine Broke Again!

My computer is down yet again! I have yet another blue screen error. I think I am just gonna bite the bullet and get a new computer in the near future....

This time however I will not vanish off the face of the eart...I will keep blogging and keeping up to date with everyone and with my own blog...

Right now I am at work and I need to get some stuff done so that I can go home to watch the superbowl....

Catch ya on the other side!

9 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    wow...you have BAD luck with computers Matt! Hope you get it all worked out soon!

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    I had that blue screen error on my computer at home for a long time..I finally had to have an expert come in and replace a part and then it was ok. But it was very frustrating while it was happening.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Matt... did you try blowing a can of air at your fans? I opened my laptop up (not easy to do) and blew a can of air. My fans were filthy dirty from dust. Now, my laptop never crashes. Try that.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Nettie said…

    What d'you have in mind for the new one?

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger ShoeGirl said…

    Computers can be so evil! Just thought I'd come by and visit. I saw that we were both listed on Sangroncito's list.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    I am not sure yet what kind of computer I am going to purchase but im gonna start looking soon...I miss my internet access
    .
    Hey Shoegirl!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Poor Matt, that is some bad luck!

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    Yeah, I'm going to have to buy a new computer soon as well. My CD burner is making noises and it's slowing down. Sometimes, certain programs don't even open up on mine.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous significantother said…

    hei, hi i just wanted to say you're cute.^_*
    i'm from italy, if you'd like to come visit my blog or add me on your friend list on MSN just click:
    significatnother@hotamil.it

    see ya. ^_*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home