My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Thank God For Weekends - Rest Is Here!

This has been one hell of a week - i have been dealing with upset person after upset person at work and I am done....sigh!!!!

But its the weekend...so that means fun and relaxation...

Is everyone still out there....???

So I have a sad announcement..Sam has deleted his blog....

I know that we will all miss him!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Awww! :(

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Still here. I forget to swing over and check since you were gone so long...catching up. I went to check Sam over the weekend and was going to ask you about his wherabouts. Tell I will miss reading his stuff...glad you are back with us though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home