My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

No Time To Blog - Problem Almost Fixed!

I am ordering a new hard drive for my computer - apparently my current one in my laptop is fucked up beyond repair....

grrr.....

for my faithrul readers if you are still ou there, please let me know

I will be back up consistently soon - i promise!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    Matthew,

    I check your blog almost every day. Yeah, we're still out here. Hope you get your computer fixed soon!

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Poor guy, this has been a long stint of down time!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Can't wait!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Yes, I can't wait for all those Swinging Richards posts, those fast time at the urinals posts, and any other sordid things you do with Sam to come out in the upcoming blog posts! ;)

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Kerry said…

    I guess I'm still keeping up with this shitty blog. hahaha good to talk to you the other night. BTW, you and Samantha need to stop fighting!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Ariel1980 said…

    Not a faithful reader I, but a newcomer, and wanting to read more! I hope your holidays went swimmingly.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger DEREK said…

    I'm a new reader, but am really enjoying it, hope your back up and running soon!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Still here, still waiting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home