My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dell Shipped The Wrong Part

So my computer drama continues - Dell shipped me the wrong part for my computer.

So alas my computer is still not up and running - overall it has been a nightmare but it is not all Dell's fault - I have been slow in getting everything up and running.

There has been a lot happening too...

Been super busy at work - was on vacation for the last week - enjoying it so much I don't want to go back to work

Miss all you guys and i will have comp up and running in the next week or so

4 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Cant wait to hear about your life in ATL!

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous ThatGuy said…

    I'm sorry...and you are... again?

    ; -)

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    I have this theory that Matty McMatt is really spending all his time listening to Mariah Carey CDs and blowing all his money at Swinging Richards. I think the Dell sent me the wrong part is a cover! ;)

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger savante said…

    Mariah Carey :O

    Dell sending the wrong parts?! that happens!?

    Paul

     

Post a Comment

<< Home