My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! - My Internet Life Is Back

Yes! Yes! Yes! - I AM BACK!

After a long 2 1/2 month drought, my computer is repaired and my internet wireless card is working. I am at Starbucks and I am BLOGGING!

Wow - to think of how many posts I have missed talking about over the past few months!

But anyway back to the most important thing going on this week - American Idol is BACK!

I am a huge fan of the show - I know its sad but I love it.

Work is finally slowing down - I took an 8 day vacation and did nothing - loved it!

I am officially broke so no more partying for me!

Phew! I feel like I am on speed b/c I have so much to talk about...but I think I will take it slow and take my time getting back into the whole online thing!

Missed you guys - I am glad I am back!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    OMG! So glad you are back. Have missed you my friend...and looking forward to catching up with that latest.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Hmmm.... what's this talk about all the "partying"? And you and Sam tried to make me believe that HE was the bad boy. Uh huh... I knew I could see your badboyness when we met in person. Sam is the angel! ;)

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Brett - I am sorry to inform you but your powers or perception are WAY OFF!
    .
    If only you knew the real personalities - I am actually low key - non partier kind of guy!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Finally. Now we will have to get to know you all over again :)

    Yep, you are a low key, non-party guy.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous sam said…

    Welcome back :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home