My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, January 20, 2006

A Life of Anger - A Life Wasted

In my job I deal with a lot of angry people. The argument can be made that sometimes they have legitimate reasons for being angry. But the more I think about it, the more I come to this conclusion:

To me it does not matter what situation I am put in, being angry is a waste of time.

I guess that of course there are those situations in which anger can be justified - I mean even Jesus overturned the tables of the sellers in the temple...

But I just dont have any energy left to be upset about things b/c my job takes it out on me...

To me for my life - i have come to this conclusion:

A life lived in anger is a life wasted!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home