My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Here Is My LIife Update - Because I Know You All Care

It has been a few weeks since I have blogged because my computer is experiencing what is commonly called a "Blue Screen Error". If anyone knows how to fix this please post a comment or email me for those of you who know my email address. This is very frustrating...

In other news, I have been to the gym 5 - 6 times a week for the last 3 weeks - getting in better shape, eating better, so I think I am on the right track. I just have to be consistent and keep up with it. It is funny because several years ago I actually lost 65 pounds or so, but now it seems so much harder. I am gonna do it though - gotta lose those little extra pesky pounds and add some good muscle...

My job is super busy - I am working 12 hour days and coming in on Saturdays right now just to keep up - but its ok....I don't really mind it b/c overall I do enjoy my job - it can just be tough every now and then.

Nothing new really on the dating scene - gone on a few dates including the worlds fastes date last night - it lasted about 50 minutes from start to finish - there was so little chemistry it was unreal. Oh well - sometimes that happens I guess... just gotta move on and move up...

So I hope everyone is doing well - i will be back up blogging soon...take care

love you guys

14 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger ElovesU said…

    Oh I was worried i wouldnt hear about your trips to the gym any mroe.
    I know how hard it is to work out everyday and i cant seem to get into the routine, not that i need to im quite slim. Anyways i allways love to hear from you and about that comp problem...i recomend taking it in or finding someone who u know that knows about comps..

    LOVE YA LOTS ELMO

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger Twice the Man said…

    Its great to see someone who has lost a significant amount of weight keeping it off - even if it is not easy. You encourage us fatties struggling to get fit.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Topher said…

    Can you write down part of the error at least? Or shoot me an email so that we can look into it more.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger The Gock said…

    Sorry Matt - as a computer 'expert' I can definitely tell you that the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) can be caused by a WIDE variety of issues. Your best bet is to bring it to someone who is experienced/knowledgable and who you can trust.

    If you were a few thousand miles closer, I'd love to take a look at it for you. ;)

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Good for you getting to the gym and eating better, Matt, that is tough to do when you spend consistently long days at work!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Glad you're still out there! Take care and get your computer fixed soon.

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Glad to see you post and to hear you are doing well. I still check on you EVERY day!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger savante said…

    Going to the gym 5 times a week?! The mind boggles!

    Paul

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Just stopping by to apoligize if you have been to Ryan's blog and commented and it didnt take. I fucked the comment system up. Sorry

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    Found your blog from another. Cool blog you have.

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger Pete said…

    As a resident computer expert I can assure you that something is serious wrong with your computer.

    My suggestion would be that you try to backup whatever you wants to keep from your computer and either restore (System restore in XP, assuming that u use XP)

    If that doesn't work you will need to reinstall XP. Choose the option that will replace everything (you will lose the current function and start anew)

    In the worst case scenario that that doesn't work it might imply that the problem is in one of the hardware... In which case you need a tech repairguy.

    Email me if you need some troubleshooting ;)

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    pete - i think I am just going to have to get a new computer...sigh

    grrrrrrrrrrrr

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Pete said…

    How so? Please elaborate. I assume it is a desktop right?

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    no its a laptop computer - sigh - i cant fix it :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home