My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Late Turkey Day - Gobble Gobble!

Hey everyone - as you can tell, my computer is still not repaired. I don't know what to do or how to fix it. Grrr - it is very frustrating.

For Thanksgiving Sam made dinner and about 6 - 7 friends came over. I did contribute - I made the green beans :-) he he.

It was a great dinner: Salmon, rolls, homemade macaroni and cheese, beans, stuffing - mmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and hopefullly I will be back up to full blogging force soon....

Matt

9 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Sounds yummy...hope to see you back to blogging soon!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Green beans...that's about my cooking skill level, too!

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Hey handsome! Welcome back... I wondered what happened to you...

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    It may be time to get a new computer. And with X-mas just around the corner, I'm sure if you ask Santa nicely, he'll grant your request.

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    Hi Matt!
    Miss you.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    I'll be there tonight to deliver the Thanksgiving STUFFING! :)

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Brett - why havent you called me yet? you dork!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    You may have to get a new one altogether. I'm going to have to do the same.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    I think Matt must be busy cleaning his room and his car out. What could possibly be taking this much of his time and attention???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home