My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

So Much To Talk About - So Little Time!

Well - I am about to bite the bullet. I am about to just give in and buy myself a new cheap ass laptop to replace my current one. I only use my home computer for the internet so I don't need a fancy one anyway. The one I have right now is kaput...dead...over and done with....

And I am tired of not being able to sign on at home or at starbucks to blog and catch up on things...

As many of you know, Brett Cajun came to visit Atlanta for the LSU - Georgia game (sorry LSU couldn't pull off the win Brett) :-).

It was great to meet him and E-Shrew - we all had a good time. I will leave it at that :-) :-) (I can hear Brett Cajun giving off a HUGE sigh of relief now!)

I am at work all day today - so I will be adding more posts throughout the afternoon... stay tuned!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Yea I am still jealous of Brett! We will get down there someday and i want a trip to "that bar" when we come down!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home