My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Starbucks - A Love/Hate Relationship

So anyone who knows me, knows that I love starbucks. I love relaxing and reading the newspaper, searching news sites online, and just taking a break from life. It is many times my escape.

But one thing always follows me to starbucks...

The inability for the barista to actually remember my order...

I would say that on average at any starbucks locations, at least twice a week I order my coffee and then wait never to receive my coffee. I have to go up to the person and repeat my order...

It happened to me all the time in Dallas, TX - happened several times while in Raleigh, NC - and now it has happened twice here in Atlanta, GA - and I have only been coming to Starbucks for a week.

Now I love Starbucks and I will not stop coming - I just find it hilarious that no matter where I go, the curse follows me. :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    What is it you order that's so difficult?

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    I only order a Grande Mocha - LOL!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Hannibal said…

    I love Starbucks too it's another addiction besides smoking :) My favourite is a tall caramel macchiato!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    i like caramel macchiatos too...

    mmmmmmmmmmmm...

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    mmm...caramel....why not just go for the chocolate Matt...really.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home