My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Effortless Expression - A Wonderful Feeling

Many times I journal and the thoughts simply come into my mind effortlessly as I write. Without having to think or pause, the words keep coming. My thoughts, my feelings, my emotions pour forth from my mind and appear. It is a wonderful and exciting feeling. In those moments, you feel as if everything you ever say can be.

There is no limit to what can be expressed, to what can be written.

There is no limit to what you can learn about yourself.

There is no limit to what you can teach others through your own experiences.

There is no limit to diving into your soul to expose a new understanding of self.

There is no limit...

Having no limit as to what can experienced, written, spoken, learned, taught,and understood, brings about such an amazing understanding of self that we can all hope to be so lucky to experience it at least once...

and if we are lucky, many times in life...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    No limits! I second that thought. May you know no limits throughout your life, Matt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home