My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Still Alive and Well

So posting has been scarce the last few days. Things have been super hectic in my life. I am looking around at the possibility of a new job/career change. I am also thinking about going back to school. So yeah...been a lot on my mind lately.

I promise I will get back up to blogging tomorrow...as it is now, it is 1:00 am and I am exhausted.

Talk to you guys soon enough!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    you bailed on us to fix your own life?!! Wait, that's what you shoulda done. Sorry. Summer is a great time to look into testing and stuff for career choices and schools.

    Hope things work out!

    ~Brian

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Fun, we can go to school together :)

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    HA HA - well I am looking at going back next year for my Masters in Counseling

     

Post a Comment

<< Home