My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Whatever happens, happens - A Euphemism for Hooking Up

So we all know when we sign online to the internet such as gay.com or AOL we had better prepare ourselves those IMs. You know what I am talking about...

"You lookin?"

"Horny?"

"U top? Total horny ff bttm lookin to get plowed by a dominant master while tied down to the bed and used"

Ok...so the last one had a LOT of detail...BUT for those of you who are online you know its NOT that far off...

On some levels those IMs I can respect b/c they are open and honest about what they are looking for. It cracks me up when you have those sneaky guys who dont wanna come right out and say they are looking for a trick, but you can tell they just wanna fuck...

Sample Conversation below:

RandomScreenname: "Hey how are you doing?"

Myself: "I am doing fine. How are you?"

RandomScreenname: "Doing great just killin time. u?"

Myself: "The same."

RandomScreenname: "What you lookin for on here?"

Myself: "Meet a nice, cool guy. Maybe date. You?"

RandomScreenname: "Totally lookin for that. Not into
hooks up at all. I am looking for something long term but in
the mean time, whatever happens, happens."

For those who are still with me, you know this conversation is not too far off. Now as I have said in previous posts I dont care at ALL about people hookin up. I say if you are an adult, go and trick on ever corner if you like. Who am I to judge you?

But if you are lookin for a trick online either admit it or come up with a better phrase then "whatever happens, happens..."

Because to me "Whatever happens, happens" means "I will definately
hang out with you b/c i wanna suck each others dicks and maybe we
can fuck if its hot enough."

Ha Ha....now you know me. I could be reading way too much into it...but I dont think I am. Many times, out of curiosity, I take these conversations to the next level and ask the guy if he wants to have some hot fun if we click...he always says YES.

Now obviously he says YES for two reasons:

#1) - he is a guy..lets face it - we are all horny pretty much all the time

#2) - he really is looking to hook up - for some reason he just doesnt
wanna come out and admit it.

So lets all be open and honest like my friend Samuel (ha ha Sam!!!) - if you wanna fuck just say it - if you wanna date just say it - but I guess one little blog isnt gonna change the world so in the end I guess all you can say is...

"Whatever happens, happens..."

4 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    Good point. I don't know why people try to beat around the bush when you are online. That "whatever happens, happens bullshit" is just a waste of time and added stress on your wrists and fingers.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    I agree Krisal. If someone wants sex they should just come right out and say it. Dont waste everybody's time....

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Dont forget the huge segment of onliners that dont have a clue what they want in the first place! I would translate "WH, H" into "I dont have a fucking clue what I want" ... but thats just me :)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kree Kra said…

    All this sex talk is making me hot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home