My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Life - How long is TOO long to be single?

I was thinking bout something today - I have basically been single now for almost 5 years. I have dated on and off but nothing serious past a month or so.

Hmmmm.

So the question must be asked.

If you stay out of the dating/relationship world for too long, do you forget how to date?

How long is TOO long to be single...???

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    I think the correct answer is ... as long as needed.

    BTW, I could do 5 years standing on my head (well, until I passed out :)

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Kree Kra said…

    I have never had anything remotely close to a relationship since Jr. High. But I don't think that even counts. So I've been single for nearly 24 years. Then again, I have been in Waco since High School...the dating pool is pretty shallow.

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Good question. Sometimes I ponder that issue myself. Personally, I'm one of those hopeless romantics so I don't enjoy being single very much... but you know, when the time is right, you'll know. Or maybe I should say, when you know the person is right to take you out of the single life, you'll know it... It's been about 2 years for me here, and sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find love on this island, but... you just never know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home