My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Friday Night Date Cont'd - Situation Needing Some Comments

Ok so I cant post everything right now but a situation has arisen concerning my Friday night date and I need some advice - I will post either later tonight or tomorrow - keep your eyes out and your comments coming!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Uh oh :-|

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    hmmm...well we are here to help.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Kree Kra said…

    Everything thinks you're all innocent, Matthew. I have a feeling that you're more of a little hustler than you let on.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Brad said…

    Do I even Dare comment on this one?

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    No - there need be no comments from the peanut gallery - lol

    just kidding -

    anyone can say whatever they want - I am not ashamed of anything I have done in the past :-)

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Brad said…

    Thats a good thing, and Im more of a walnut, not a peanut. Anywho's your a big boy so whatever the problem is Im sure you know what you SHOULD do =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home