My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

So I Am At A Crossroads - To Let It Live Or Let It Die?


So as of late I have been thinking about whether or not to continue my blog. It seems to have become a chore for me at times. I have so much to say, but it seems to take so much out of me to write it down that I simply give up and delete the partial entries and close down the computer.

I am kind of on an online cleansing phase. I deleted my myspace account...deleted my connexion account....so this would just be in line with everything else.....

So we will see.....

3 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Jason said…

    I would hate to see you close up shop. Maybe you just need to take a break and gain some perspective on things for a bit.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    You know my feelings on this. take a breather and just post when you feel like it. I went for a few months with very little to say and am now back to posting. Do what you think is best but don't throw it out just yet.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    i would hate to see you stop writing especially since you have a lot to say. i have enjoyed your ideas and opinions and would miss you if you stopped. do what you need to do and what makes you feel good. i hope you are happy with whichever road you chose matthew.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home