My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Some Good Changes - Hopefully More To Come

So yeah...in the last few weeks some great things have happened. I have a brand new awesome apartment and a brand new car.

So now I am trying to work out everyday to get my body in shape.

Once I get that done, short term goals will be completed.

A part of me really wants a boyfriend...someone to share things with, etc...blah blah blah..lol

Before that happens though I need to really be happy with myself...

Just living it day by day....

5 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    Congrats on the new car. I love the new Civic. Sounds like you're making good changes and happier for it. Good for you!

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Spider said…

    New digs, new car so now a new man. They say things come in threes! Will keep my fingers crossed for you - NICE RIDE!

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said…

    Congrats on all of the positive changes. Get your body where you want it for health reasons...the guy will come to you for the insides :)

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boyfriends are overrated...and when you look for it, it never happens.

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Jason said…

    Boyfriends are overrated...and when you look for it, it never happens.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home