My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders - Making Of The Team

So the last few weeks I have been completely into this show called "The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making The Team". It has been quite interesting to watch the girls compete for these spots on the team. It is alwasy an eye opener to see how exactly the choices are made.

Not to mention that I love Dallas and I love the Cowboys.

I cannot really say that any of the girls are dimwits either. Many of them are or used to be professionals in the business world. Some are young out of school..etc...

Growing up in Dallas, it was always awesome to see the cheerleaders come out onto the field at Texas Stadium b/c I knew they WERE the standard for football cheerleaders :-)

So lets here it for the BOYS...Cowboys that is...and the GIRLS that cheer them on!

YEE-HAW!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said…

    Hey Matt...I admit that I've been watching the show too, and I've been pretty surprised at what they have to go through to make the cut and then maintain being a "rookie"...it's brutal. I don't know how any of them would be able to work in any other capacity...it looks full time to me.
    I miss Dallas too! I'm even thinking of heading back next summer :)

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Spider said…

    Gee... the only comment I can make here is...

    "Hail to the Redskins, hail victory, Braves on the warpath, FIGHT for old DC!"

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bring them on ... the memories ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home