My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

What I Learned About Myself - Just Not Yet

I sat down to write about what I learned and took away from my experience described in my prior post entitled "Party For One."

I am just not ready to let the rest of the world in yet.

Some things in life are best revealed over time.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger The_Gay_Dude said…

    Very wise and I agree :)

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Hypoxic said…

    Definitely agree with Marc [as I usually do :)]

    I think the results of your Party for One should be for you alone.

    Good luck with your life!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Not revealing anything? *cry* *pout* *stomping away* - Can't we just learn to communicate? - LOL.. okay.. Fine. Men and their mysteries. As someone wise once said, 'Can't live with 'em, Can't procreate without 'em' . Bravo Matthew - don't let a little girl like me push you around. Ok. We done? You gonna spill deets now? No? Gosh. Well, GOOD FOR YOU! Like Dude and Poxic says, You're one wise guy. Glad it went well.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Lesson tease :)

    So, already I can tell you learned that you will do things when you're ready. Bravo.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said…

    Congrats and thanks...My table just became available...my turn now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home